> Consultancy > Coach Training: Teams
Coach Training - Teams
Sarah Claridge provides a number of different training opportunities to golfing organisations and their staff, to keep their Coaching Business moving forward.
Training Sessions for a Team of Professionals
Workshops for Teams of Professionals
Sarah has a number of Coach Education workshops that can be customised to meet the requirements of your Coaching Team.
- Coaching Toolkit Workshop - Half day workshop on how to effectively use the Coaching Toolkit
- NLP in Golf coaching
- Communication methods – A practical workshop on ‘how to get your message across to your players effectively’
- ‘Drills and Skills’ – Coaching skills and practice drills to keep your players interested and progressing
- Customer service – In golf coaching and business
Training Fees for Teams
- Half day training workshop £250
- Full day training workshop £400
- Consultancy programme (6-12 month consultancy customised to the teams requirements) POA
||For more information
Tel: +44 (0) 7702 374496 or +44 (0) 117 212 5021 or E-Mail: Sarah Claridge
*Plus travel expenses
- PGA Fellow Professional
- Director of Smartpro Coaching
- Master NLP Practitioner
- PGAe Golf Development Officer
- PGA Swing Consultant
- EWGA Development Coach
Profile: Sarah is a Freelance Golf Coach and entrepreneur with 15 years of experience delivering coaching programmes to club golfers through to Elite level.
Her work with the PGA and English Women’s Golf Association coupled with her drive to provide an excellent professional service to her clients lead her to design the Smartpro Coaching Toolkit, which is now being extensively used by England Golf in many of its nationwide Coaching Programmes.
Sarah’s reputation as an excellent communicator and motivator in the Golf Coaching business has lead her to delivering two popular seminars on the PGA Life Long Learning Programme for over 4 years.
Individual and Team Training
Sarah’s NLP training, extensive knowledge and creative mind has helped numerous Professionals rejuvenate their Coaching business and inject some enthusiasm back into their teaching.
YOU too could also benefit from Sarah’s wealth of experience and coaching resources.
Click here to send a training enquiry to Sarah